Apparently, I was informed by the radio this morning, residents of Ipswich were woken today by the sound of medieval bells. I wasn’t. We put special double-glazed units into our sash windows recently and were woken by the radio instead. I wish they’d get their facts right.
- © Lucy Robinson and Threescore, 2006-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
- Shell wp.me/s28RZ-shellI now tweet occasionally 6 days ago
- Dangers, Toils and Snares wp.me/p28RZ-t0I now tweet occasionally 2 weeks ago
- The thing with the words wp.me/p28RZ-sVI now tweet occasionally 1 month ago
- Letters from my younger self wp.me/p28RZ-sTI now tweet occasionally 1 month ago
- Scripturient wp.me/p28RZ-sPI now tweet occasionally 1 month ago