Apparently, I was informed by the radio this morning, residents of Ipswich were woken today by the sound of medieval bells. I wasn’t. We put special double-glazed units into our sash windows recently and were woken by the radio instead. I wish they’d get their facts right.
- © Lucy Robinson and Threescore, 2006-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
- Junction wp.me/s28RZ-junctionI now tweet occasionally 1 week ago
- With #mynextbuy I will give away another item of clothing I own. What's your pledge? rhythms.org/mynextbuyI now tweet occasionally 3 months ago
- A month in Normandy wp.me/p28RZ-tXI now tweet occasionally 4 months ago
- Grandad lands in Normandy wp.me/p28RZ-tRI now tweet occasionally 4 months ago
- A month in Normandy wp.me/p28RZ-tLI now tweet occasionally 4 months ago